Sunday, May 28

UGH!!!

So, Forecast is DONE and the buttons are here and I washed it yesterday and pinned it out on the couch to block overnight. Today was to be picture-taking day but the damn thing is still too damp. Argh! I've unpinned it and set it by the window to speed up the process but the pictures will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm quite pleased with the way it softened up after washing - but come on, just dry already! You're killing me!

Sorry for the lack of updates this week - I was busy getting the apartment ready for Brian to move in (which meant a drastic stash relocation - out of this set of drawers and into a huge new bin). All I worked on was Forecast (duh), Hilarie's sock and another project that I haven't blogged about yet - a simple striped raglan in Cascade 220. I'll post pictures of that when it's done, since the unfinished shots are pretty dull.

I hope you're all having a good weekend, and a good long weekend for those in the US! Check back tomorrow for Forecast pictures - I swear I'll put this thing in the dryer if I have to. Or at least put a blow-dryer to it.