Friday, December 8

Shameless! She disappears for a month and now she wants us to buy her stuff?!

Guys. I haven't knit a stitch in weeks. We're moving next Saturday (the 16th) and my head is just spinning, constantly spinning. There's so much to do and plan for, between the move itself and starting school again in January. Oh, and did I mention I bought a car? I don't even have a license! What am I doing buying a car? Serious proof that I've lost it.

Anyway. This move seems like a perfect opportunity to have another stash sale. Here's what I have to offer:
Stash sale mosaic

For details on everything please visit this photoset on Flickr. Whatever's left will end up at the Destash blog.


I miss this blog and all of you dearly, I really do. I've been trying to keep up with your posts but, well, let's just say I have about 800 unread items in Bloglines. I'll be back once we're settled somewhere. I'm going to have over a month of free time before school starts at the end of January - I hope to see you all then!